Saturday 16 May 2020

Taking it to YouTube

Hello again (again)!

So, yes, it's been a while again. Quite a few things have happened in my hobby world since the last post but I haven't gotten around to blogging about it.



Selling half of my armies is a big one. T'au, Ad Mech, Harlequins, Aeldari, all gone. I am getting a bit of seller's remorse now, but I needed the room and the time to focus on a few armies.

The good news is that I am getting on with the Blood Angels and also the Imperial Knights at the moment.

Probably the biggest thing is my decision to give YouTube a try. I already have a (very) small gaming channel (which you can check out here) but I decided to try and combine two hobbies in one.

I know there are plenty of channels already but YouTube is so big, I figured there's room for one more at least. It's a bit of fun and we'll see where it goes.

But I want to ask you guys. What do you like watching on YouTube related to our hobby? Do you enjoy battle reports? If so do you like them short and snappy or are you quite happy to put a 2 hour extravaganza on while you paint? Do you make use of painting tutorials? Do you look for different ways to paint your armies? Do you look for rules reviews or unit analysis maybe?

Let me know what you like and help me to hit the ground running with the new channel.

You can find the channel here, although there's nothing to watch just yet. If you're reading this in the future there will be so check it out!

More blog posts coming in future regardless of what happens with YouTube.

Thanks for coming back to read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment